March 25, 2018 at 11:23 am #4359ID10-TKeymaster
Welcome to the new home of Mixers Club!
Please read and follow these guidelines to participate and become a member.
How to participate:
• Definitively state that you would like to be a member.
• All samples need to be received by the distributor by the 15th of the month or you won’t be eligible for that month’s exchange. Please ship to:
PO Box 1805
Sherman, TX 75091
• Each member should use four 10 ML bottles to package their samples. Please use plastic!
• You MUST include self-addressed return postage so we can send you back the samples for the month. YOU are responsible for making sure your samples get to the club, and that there is enough postage to cover the return trip. Large manilla envelopes work well. Address them to yourself and include the appropriate postage as previously stated.
• No nicotine! It isn’t worth the risk and the mission of the club is to showcase recipes that otherwise might be overlooked. Add in your nic later if you want, whatever floats your boat really, but do not send out samples with nic or they won’t be shared.
• Members MUST include descriptions for their recipes and label their bottles. Put your descriptions and any development notes you wish to share in the Monthly Submission thread. Please write one or two sentences summarizing your recipe or we will write it for you based on your description. Include this at the top of your write ups/descriptions. Recipe components MUST be disclosed. The brand of the VG, PG, and all flavoring info. We are here to share and this is for DIYers- the more thorough you are, the better feedback you will receive.
• Members MUST leave feedback/critique every sample they receive. We will assign groups and have a thread for each group when the packs have been mailed out that month.
Members are welcome to enter two submissions. Indicate which is your second submission, as first submissions take priority. All the same rules apply, but be aware that there is a slight chance you may not receive the second sample pack until the month after, at the latest.
Thanks for participating guys! Please feel free to start a dialogue or message me if you have specific concerns. You can reply here, send me a PM on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/ID10-T/) or join the new Mixers’ Club Discord sever for general discussion: https://discord.gg/ah8CA3z
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.